2012年3月25日星期日

Top 5 Tips In How To Buy Fashion Online

To buy or not to buy fashion online, I hear you ask…….Well me I love it! Being a very busy career professional with very little time to shop I turned to online fashion about 2 yrs ago. I RC Air Swimmers generally know what I'm looking for and can easily find those items online in half the amount of time it would take me to get in my car and head to the shops. Now some of you may enjoy the time wondering around the shops and don't get me wrong I do too, but I just don't physically have the time. Hence my new found passion to buy fashion online!So where do you know to look, how do you know what size to buy, Air Swimmers how long does it take to arrive or how do you know if the website is legit! Well that's where I come in. From my 2yrs experience with online fashion here's my Top 5 Tips in How to Buy Online Fashion Now I have had my fair share of learning experiences, some of them very funny (maybe another time I can fill you in), so that's why I'm giving you my Top 5 Tips to buy fashion online to save you the headachesSo hear angry bird they are:1)Refunds & Exchanges - A good website should have an FAQ's or Customer Service area that tells you all about their refunds & exchanges policy. You should be able to return the item for refund, exchange or credit if your reason is fair. E.g. Wrong size, wrong colour or defected. Your item should also arrive with a Return & Exchang form .2)Size Chart - A good online fashion site will have a size chart available. The Size Chart should give you the measurement of each size they use for easy reference. Even better measurements for stretchy material can be provided.3)Secure Payment - Websites with a padlock at the bottom of the screen are secure websites. Paypal is a very easy and secure way to buy fashion online providing the ability to direct debit from your bank account & credit card payments.4)Shipping/Postage - Under the Customer Service, Shipping or FAQ's area the delivery time should be clear. Make sure you check these prices before buying your item as these can be quite pricey. You also need to know how long your item will take to arrive and if they guarantee delivery or your money back.5)Privacy Protection - Be sure to check the Privacy Statement to see what they will do with your personal information.For my favourite sites check out my lush fashion online blog.

没有评论:

发表评论